BFSIII™ for B&T APC
Shipping Now - Current Lead Time: In Stock
Current Lead Time: 3+ Weeks
Works with APC9 & APC45 & GHM9
The BFSIII™ for B&T is a 3-Position Trigger. In position 3 it will fire 1 round on Pull and 1 round on Release. This makes it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. The BFSIII™ is ideal for Tactical and Competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds and the ability to place two separate shots into a tighter group.
Some B&T firearms may require slight modifications to the interior of the lower plastic to properly fit our trigger. The modification is still reverse compatible with the OEM trigger.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.* Ambidextrous Safety Selector.
* Some firearms may require additional fitting
* MSRP $499.99
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, RI, FL, MD, CT, or WA.
- Only for use in pistols in Delaware
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
- May require a gunsmith to install.
- Patent No. 9,952,012 & 9,952,013
By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation. AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE By purchasing and/or using the Franklin Armory® BFS III™, you waive and release any claim for damages, indemnity, or reimbursement against Franklin Armory® for any claims, fines, or damages imposed upon you for use of the BFS III™. In addition, you agree to release Franklin Armory® (including its independent contractors, affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, shareholders, and directors) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees) for death, injury, loss, or damage of property in any way arising out of the purchase and use of the Franklin Armory® BFS III™. By purchasing and/or using the Franklin Armory® BFS III™, you agree to limit liability to actual damages arising from gross negligence or willful misconduct of Franklin Armory®. In no event shall Franklin Armory® be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or other indirect damages. In addition, you agree to accept responsibility for your use of the product and any consequence or fine imposed upon you by any government entity or third party and to indemnify and hold harmless Franklin Armory® for any claims made resulting from your use of the BFS III™.