The BFSIII™ is a 3-Position Trigger. In position 3 it will fire 1 round on Pull and 1 round on Release. This makes it one of the fastest semi-automatic triggers on the market. The BFSIII™ is ideal for Tactical and Competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds and the ability to place two separate shots into a tighter group.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire.
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull.
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
* Easy to install. No custom fitting.
* Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
* The release phase now has a positive reset.
* New design eliminates backup disconnector.
* Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
* Works in most AR application: AR10 (308 WIN), AR15, Pistol Caliber Carbines, etc.
* Works on .22LR uppers WITHOUT modification.
* Works on 9mm uppers WITHOUT modification.
* MSRP $429.99
The revolutionary Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
- Not for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, ND, NJ, NY, or WA.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
- Trigger pin size is .154"
*Standard processing time is approximately 3 – 5 days.