Social Media Content Creator/Marketing Assistant
Franklin Armory® is expanding and in need of a Social Media Content Creator/Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team. We're looking for a bright, creative person, filled with ideas and ready to help expand Brand Awareness through digital channels like Instagram, Facebook, etc.. This position is at our Minden, NV facility.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in content creation / social media
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Portfolio of social media photography samples and content (light retouching skills are very nice to have)
- Strong creative skills, and the ability to think outside the box
- Reliable transportation required
- Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Photography gear (camera, lights, etc.) is not required but preferable
- You'll need to be very proficient and skilled with computers and have good technical abilities
- Previous social media marketing experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Photoshop and other Adobe products is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive background checks are performed
- Must be drug-free
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Moderate walking, standing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, and with machinery with moving parts.
- Create compelling and engaging visual content (photos, videos, GIFs)
- Developing and executing campaign concepts
- Manage a content calendar, and coordinate timelines with key members of the team
- Generate and brainstorm ideas for the brand
- Assist in overseeing all social brand channels and community management (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Work with influencers to create content and promote posts
- Help with answering phones as needed
We are looking for a full-time social media marketing assistant to learn and grow with our company
We offer competitive compensation as well as health coverage for the employee. We are a growing company and look forward to working with personnel that wishes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company, with fantastic growth potential. If you think that you have what it takes, please respond via email only with your resume.
All qualified candidates, please click on the link below to apply for the job position.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION.
Franklin Armory® is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer and promotes a "Drug-Free Workplace". All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.