Customer Service Representative & Shipping
Franklin Armory™ is searching for an individual that is looking to work and grow in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Specifically this person will learn to interface with retail customers to address questions about our products or service requirements. They will also be assisting the shipping department with moving our products to our customers. This person must be proficient with phone communications as well as computer skills that will ultimately include invoicing, account questions, sales questions, and product information.
* Excellent customer support via phone, email, or mail.
* Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
* Greet customers warmly and understand reason for call. Handle or direct call to appropriate department.
* Update accounts.
* Prepare appropriate shipping labels
* Provide company and product information
* Enter orders.
* Answer questions about warranties and/or terms of sale.
* Inform customer of deals and promotions.
* Sell products and services when presented with the opportunity.
* Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
* Work with customer service lead and/or sales manager to optimize customer satisfaction.
Minimum Requirements* A 2-4 year degree is preferred but not required.
* 1-2 years of customer service experience is required.
* The ability to consistently achieve individual, team, and company goals.
* Experience using Microsoft Office in a working environment.
* Experience with AR style firearms.
* Experience with Quick Books is a bonus but not necessary.
The position will be required to perform there duties as requested, directed or assigned.
To apply, please send an email to Info@franklinarmory.com including your resume and a cover letter describing why you are qualified for the position.
We thank you for considering Franklin Armory™ for your future career.