CNC Machinist and Manager
* Must have set up experience.
* Must have some management experience. (Shift supervisor, shop lead, etc.)
* Proven fourth axis CNC machining experience.
* Possess personal tools to perform the job.
* Must not be legally precluded from working around firearms. (e.g. no DV, Felonies, etc.)
* Must be drug free.
Physical Demands:* Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Moderate walking, standing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, and with machinery with moving parts. Frequent exposure to fumes, dust and noise.
We offer competitive compensation as well as 100% health care premium coverage for the employee (up to $1000 per month.) We are a growing company and look forward to working with personnel that wish to work in a fast paced, dynamic company, with fantastic growth potential. If you think that you have what it takes to run a department successfully, please respond via email with your cover page and resume.
This is a full time, permanent position.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com including your resume and a cover letter describing why you are qualified for the position.
We thank you for considering Franklin Armory™ for your future career.