Franklin Armory® is expanding and in need of a new full time Armorer. As an Armorer you will build, qc and test firearms and accessories in the Franklin Armory® product line. Mechanical aptitude and critical thinking skills are a must. This position is at our Minden, NV facility.
- A 2-4 year degree is preferred but not required.
- In depth knowledge of semi-automatic AR style rifles required
- Machining experience preferred, but not required
- Possess personal tools to perform the job.
- Must not be legally precluded from working around firearms. (e.g. no DV, Felonies, etc.)
- Must be drug free.
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Moderate walking, standing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside, around moving objects, and with machinery with moving parts. Frequent exposure to fumes, dust and noise.
- Test fire production firearms according to company procedures and productivity goals as well as internal quality specifications
- Maintain the highest level of safety and cleanliness in and around the production range and assembly area
- Support final assembly by preforming visual and functional checks to ensure quality and accuracy of pistols
- Communicate with shift supervisor and/or line leads of potential issues that could affect product quality and/or safety including equipment and product issues
- Ensure that all documentation is correct including quantities and other records
- Report defective parts/equipment or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- Must be present in regular attendance and have a flexible work schedule
- Ensures compliance with legal- and company ordinances in his/her areas of responsibility
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of QC requirements and procedures to ensure proper disposition of nonconforming parts
- Keeps his/her standard of knowledge up-to-date in his/her area of responsibility through continuing education measures
We offer competitive compensation as well as health coverage for the employee. We are a growing company and look forward to working with personnel that wish to work in a fast paced, dynamic company, with fantastic growth potential. If you think that you have what it takes, please respond via email only with your resume.
Phone calls will not be accepted for this positiuon
This is a full time position.